Financial Advice for Trusts, Trustees and Attorneys
Our approach is simple, we create strategies, structures and investments to help ensure trustees and attorneys meet their legal duty of care obligations.
Our advice and comprehensive service is designed to take the worry away from your legal obligations and provide advice for trustees and attorneys to improve investment returns and reduce all taxes and costs.
We have a wealth of experience in working with trustees and attorneys, providing a comprehensive service designed to create a bespoke financial planning strategy, to help them meet their legal duties of care.
Savings and Investment Planning
- Investing savings for growth, income or both
- Existing investment review service
- Investment analysis and monitoring services
- School fees planning
- Planning in later life
- Creating and assistance with managing trusts for families businesses
- Income tax planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Business Property relief planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning including trust creation
- Tax efficient investments such as*: Venture Capital Trusts (VCT), Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
Review of Your Existing Pensions and Investments Service
Retirement and Pension Planning
- Pension planning including Personal, SIPP’s, SASS’s
- Existing personal and group pension review service
- Existing personal and group pension transfers
- Pension sharing and divorce
- Exit strategies
- Pension investment analysis and monitoring services
Protection and Insurance planning for Individuals, Shareholders, Keyperson and Group Schemes
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Income protection
Financial Planning for "Your Tomorrow"
- Where you are financially today and how do you get to where you want to be.
- What advice and planning is needed to help ensure you get there.
Past performance is not guaranteed. The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested.
* These are generally considered higher-risk investments and may not be considered suitable for all types of investors. You could lose some or all of your capital.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust advice.