Joined-up Advice and Support
Relationships with solicitors, accountants and professional advisers are very important to us, they help us deliver comprehensive, joined-up independent financial advice your clients need at the various stages of their lives.
The interaction of a client’s professional advisers provides clients with huge benefits including serving clients who desire long-term support and advice from a financial planning professional.
Assisting solicitors and accountants with the due diligence they need to meet their regulatory requirements, ensuring the independent financial adviser is the right one for the practice and their clients.
We help many solicitors, accountants and professional adviser practices equip themselves with the knowledge they need to provide their clients with sound advice, by providing Law Society approved Continuing Professional Development (CPD), on subjects they feel will assist them with their clients’ interests.
Strategic Vision Wealth Management are listed on the Law Society approved SIFA Independent Financial Adviser Directory.
Savings and Investment Planning
- Investing savings for growth, income or both
- Existing investment review service
- Investment analysis and monitoring services
- School fees planning
- Planning in later life
- Creating and assistance with managing trusts for families businesses
- Income tax planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Business Property relief planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning including trust creation
- Tax efficient investments such as*: Venture Capital Trusts (VCT), Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
Review of Your Existing Pensions and Investments Service
Retirement and Pension Planning
- Pension planning including Personal, SIPP’s, SASS’s
- Existing personal and group pension review service
- Existing personal and group pension transfers
- Pension sharing and divorce
- Exit strategies
- Pension investment analysis and monitoring services
Protection and Insurance planning for Individuals, Shareholders, Keyperson and Group Schemes
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Income protection
Financial Planning for "Your Tomorrow"
- Where you are financially today and how do you get to where you want to be.
- What advice and planning is needed to help ensure you get there.
Past performance is not guaranteed. The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested.
* These are generally considered higher-risk investments and may not be considered suitable for all types of investors. You could lose some or all of your capital.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust advice.