Financial Advice for Individuals, Couples and Families
Our approach is a simple one, to provide our clients with the independent financial planning services they need. We create strategies to protect their wealth and attain financial independence, giving the financial freedom to ultimately work through choice, not necessity.
Strategic Vision Wealth Management has a wealth of experience in financial planning and wealth management, providing clients with a bespoke financial planning strategy that is managed, reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis throughout their lifetimes.
We encourage you to allow us to work in conjunction with your professional advisers including accountants or solicitors, to help ensure the very best outcome is achieved for you.
Savings and Investment Planning
- Investing savings for growth, income or both
- Existing investment review service
- Investment analysis and monitoring services
- School fees planning
- Planning in later life
- Creating and assistance with managing trusts for families businesses
- Income tax planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Business Property relief planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning including trust creation
- Tax efficient investments such as*: Venture Capital Trusts (VCT), Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
Review of Your Existing Pensions and Investments Service
Retirement and Pension Planning
- Pension planning including personal, SIPP’s, SASS’s
- Pension lifetime allowance planning
- Tapered pension allowance planning
- Pension sharing and divorce
- Exit strategies
- Pension investment analysis and monitoring services
Protection and Insurance planning for Individuals, Shareholders, Keyperson and Group Schemes
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Income protection
Financial Planning for "Your Tomorrow"
- Where you are financially today and how do you get to where you want to be.
- What advice and planning is needed to help ensure you get there.
Past performance is not guaranteed. The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested.
* These are generally considered higher-risk investments and may not be considered suitable for all types of investors. You could lose some or all of your capital.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust advice.