Financial Advice for Medical Professionals
Our understanding and many years of experience advising medical professionals on the financial and tax challenges that they face enables us to advise our medical clients on how to navigate through their complex NHS pension schemes and earnings.
Changes in the pension laws over the last decade have meant many medical professionals now have issues with reduced pension allowances, breaching their pension lifetime allowance and additional tax the changes have caused.
Our services are designed to help medical professionals understand their situation and improve their future finances, enabling you to concentrate on your professional life, while we take care of your financial and tax planning.
Our planning services include:
- Retirement planning including NHS and private pensions
- Savings and investments planning
- Tax planning for high earners including:
- Income tax
- Pension lifetime allowance
- Tapered pension allowance
- Capital gains tax
- Corporation tax
- Inheritance tax
- Wealth management
We encourage you to allow us to work in conjunction with your professional advisers, including accountants or solicitors, to help ensure the very best outcome is achieved for you.
Savings and Investment Planning
- Investing savings for growth, income or both
- Existing investment review service
- Investment analysis and monitoring services
- School fees planning
- Planning in later life
- Creating and assistance with managing trusts for families businesses
- Income tax planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Business Property relief planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning including trust creation
- Tax efficient investments such as*: Venture Capital Trusts (VCT), Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
Review of Your Existing Pensions and Investments Service
Retirement and Pension Planning
- Pension planning including personal, SIPP’s, SASS’s
- Pension lifetime allowance planning
- Tapered pension allowance planning
- Pension sharing and divorce
- Exit strategies
- Pension investment analysis and monitoring services
Protection and Insurance planning for Individuals, Shareholders, Keyperson and Group Schemes
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Income protection
Financial Planning for "Your Tomorrow"
- Where you are financially today and how do you get to where you want to be.
- What advice and planning is needed to help ensure you get there.
Past performance is not guaranteed. The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than the amount invested.
* These are generally considered higher-risk investments and may not be considered suitable for all types of investors. You could lose some or all of your capital.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust advice.